Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thailand Here We Come!

After a traveling to DC twice in 3 days, Kalzone and I finally have it all! And God is SO SO good! Thank you for all the prayers and support that poured in over the past week.

Hearing terror stories of lost passports and expensive visas had me rebuking worry the past few weeks. But now, sitting in a coffee shop, passport stamped with a visa in hand, I can't describe the my overwhelming thankfulness. The Lord has far exceeded all my expectations, goals and what I deserve over the course of this month. We leave Tuesday morning for Chiang Mai and it feels like a dream. Theres been so many blessings and so much confirmation covering this trip. I just know the Lord has huge things for the 2 of us, and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
Thank you for all you do!

- 2 Blessed girls -

No comments:

Post a Comment